Required files to uploaded
The objective of Science Forum is to bridge the gap between topics in the sciences by publishing explicitly written articles intelligible to scientists. Attempts will be made in all issues of Science Forum to balance the subject matter and to appeal to a broad readership. Papers will be published with minimum delay, after going through rigorous peer review process. Research articles, case histories, field process reports, short communications, book reviews, symposia proceedings and review articles are accepted.
2019, Vol: 16, Issue: 1JPAS
- COMPARATIVE DETERMINATIONS OF NICKEL, LEAD AND IRON CONTENTS IN ROADSIDE SOIL SAMPLES OF BAUCHI, BAUCHI STATE, NIGERIA
- Asymptotic Stability of Two Classes of Second Order Nonlinear Neutral Delay Differential Equations with Variable Delays
- DETERMINATION OF NATURAL RADIOACTIVE ELEMENTS IN VEGETABLES IRRIGATED WITH WATER FROM TIN MINING PONDS AROUND DOROWA IN BARKIN LADI, PLATEAU STATE, NIGERIA
- Asymptotic Expansion for Eigenvalues of Multiple Lag Linear Delay Differential Equations
- IMPROVEMENT OF SEPARATION EFFICIENCY OF THREE-PHASE GRAVITY SEPARATOR AT OML-124 IZOMBE FLOW STATION, IMO STATE
- Integral Technique of Oscillatory Criteria for Second Order Ordinary Linear Differential Equations
- Petrochemistry and Manganese Mineralization Potentials of the Calc-alkaline Granitoids from Northeastern Hawal Massif, North-Eastern Nigeria
- Morphological features of quartz dissolved in Humic acid
- Effects of Pseudocedrela kotschyi Stem Bark on Blood Chemistry and Histology of Some Organs in Rats
- Comparison between the stratigraphy of the eastern and western parts of the Gongola sub-Basin, Northern Benue Trough, Nigeria: The role of tectonics and the Neogene Biu Basalt emplacement on the resultant topography.
- Intestinal schistosomiasis among some inhabitants of Bassa Local Government Area of Plateau State, Central Nigeria
- The Geochemistry of Gypsum Occurrences in Nafada Area, Northeastern Nigeria.
- EFFECT OF CONTROLLED-DIET IN THE TREATMENT OF CARBON TETRACHLORIDE-INDUCED HEPATOTOXIC RATS
- A ONE SECTOR MODEL OF ECONOMIC GROWTH WITH UNCERTAIN TECHNOLOGY: AN EXAMPLE OF STEADY STATE ANALYSIS IN A STOCHASTIC OPTIMAL CONTROL PROBLEM
- Petrographic and geochemical evidence of hydrocarbon in pore spaces of sandstone of the Yolde Formation, Northern Benue Trough, Nigeria